- GP practice services will be available on Friday 8 May. This may be offered by your practice or another nearby service.
- If you think you need to talk to your GP practice about something other than coronavirus:
- Contact your GP practice online or by phone to be assessed. If your practice is not open for any reason you will be directed to another nearby service
- If a face to face appointment is necessary, you’ll be advised on this.
- If you think you need urgent dental treatment:
- call your dentist
- If you cannot contact your dentist or do not have one use the NHS online service 111.nhs.uk
- If a clinical appointment is necessary, this will be arranged at an urgent dental care centre
- Many community pharmacies will be open for a minimum of three hours on Friday 8 May with some pharmacies open longer. Check the NHS website or you pharmacies own website for details