About this Event
Charity Connect, from eBay for Charity
Kickstarter eBay training for charities
Are you a charity that has just started selling on eBay or is considering it? This free webinar is for you!
This will be a 90 minute session which will contain basic training to get you started on the best footing, and also make sure that you can maximise any selling you’re already doing. It’s useful not just for people running the eBay store, but also anyone who will be helping out.
The webinar will be delivered in bitesize chunks, with supporting materials to read after and plenty of time at the end for questions. We will cover:
- Planning your workspace and logistics
- Knowing how to set up on eBay for Charity
- Creating great listings that generate clicks and sales
- Working out how to get the best price for your items
- Making sure you deliver great customer service.
The webinar will be hosted by eBay and eCommerce Expert Bert Bassett, who spent ten years working for eBay and is a successful Business Seller on the site.